06 Sep McLaren Formula 1 – Win pair of special edition signed Sparco overalls
At this year’s Italian Grand Prix, McLaren partner Sparco not only marked their 40 year anniversary, but 20 years of partnership with McLaren.
To celebrate this special joint anniversary, Fernando and Stoffel were presented with a very special edition pair of orange race overalls to wear on race day.
Now we’re giving our fans the opportunity to win these exclusive, race-worn overalls via McLaren’s official Twitter and Facebook pages.
How to enter
To enter all this awesome competition, you must do the following:
1. Use Twitter or Facebook to tell us about the biggest McLaren super fan in your life. If this is you, tell us why you are such a big McLaren fan.
2. Tweets must include the @McLarenF1 and @SparcoOfficial Twitter handles. The Facebook entry must be on the relevant Sparco overalls Facebook post on McLaren’s Facebook page.
Scroll down to read the full competition terms and conditions.
Sparco Orange Overalls Competition Terms & Conditions
The following competition terms and conditions are in reference to the ‘Sparco orange overalls’ competition, available to enter via McLaren’s official Twitter and Facebook pages
1. The prize draw is open globally to entrants who are eighteen (18) years old and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of McLaren (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The opening date of the prize draw is 14:30 BST of 06/09/2017 and the closing date is 23:59 BST of 10/09/2017. No bulk, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
5. One entry is allowed per person and per social media account. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries you may be disqualified.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a) Tell us about the biggest McLaren super fan in your life. If this is you, tell us why you are such a big McLaren fan.
b) Entries submitted to this competition may only appear on Twitter or Facebook.
c) Tweets must include the @McLarenF1 and @SparcoOfficial Twitter handles. The Facebook entry must be on the relevant Sparco overalls Facebook post on McLaren’s Facebook page.
8. The prize is as follows: one set of signed orange Sparco race overalls as worn by Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne during the 2017 Italian Grand Prix. There will be two (2) winners selected in total.
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
10. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by DM on Twitter/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.
16. The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact McLaren at the following address: McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH.
17. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfilment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize, but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
18. The Promoter is McLaren [McLaren Marketing Limited, McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH].