We are looking for an experienced all round engineer to join our Research & Development team. The R&D group works on a broad range of projects right across suspension, chassis structures, engine systems and cooling. This key role offers the opportunity to development future concepts into working systems on track.
Key Responsibilities :
- Apply a solid understanding of engineering fundamentals to a range of systems
- Use CAD for simple design of fixtures and test components
- Show understanding of data logging and practical measurement
- Enjoy analysing data and identifying relevant results
- Communicate key findings both verbally and through concise written reports
Sahara Force India is a small but highly ambitious team which provides opportunity and responsibility within a tight knit and cooperative group of like-minded individuals. We offer the chance for you to demonstrate your abilities and further your career in rewarding but highly competitive environment.
All applicants must:
- Have a good quality degree in Mechanical or Motorsport Engineering
- Ideally have previous relevant experience working within a high level motorsport environment
- Be able to demonstrate an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving and possess the ability to work through problems in a scientific and analytical way
- Be able to integrate quickly into existing teams and be actively involved in many aspects of each department
- Have good communication and analytical skills and be able to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure
- Be highly self -motivated, thrive in a challenging environment and have a flexible approach to working hours
Friday, 2 September, 2016
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org including an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter, quoting the job title in the subject.