We are looking for talented and highly capable engineer to join our Research & Development team. The R&D group works on a broad range of projects right across suspension, chassis structures, engine systems and cooling. This role involves using modelling and predictive methods to define and correlate the car’s cooling capability.
Key Responsibilities :
- Defining fundamental layout of the cooling systems at an early concept stage
- Analyse and optimise core sizes and configurations up to design freeze.
- Perform practical tests and analyse data against predictions
- Understand and satisfy the cooling requirements of aerodynamicists, track engineers plus engine and gearbox partners
- Improve our methods and numerical tools for future predictions
- Use of CAD for simple design of fixtures and test components
- Get involved in wider R&D projects as and when required
- Communicate key findings both verbally and through concise written reports
Sahara Force India is a small but highly ambitious team which provides opportunity and responsibility within a tight knit and cooperative group of like-minded individuals. We offer the chance for you to demonstrate your abilities and further your career in rewarding but highly competitive environment.
All applicants must:
- Have a First or Upper Second Class degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering
- Ideally have previous relevant experience working within a high level motorsport environment
- Be able to demonstrate an innovative and flexible approach to problem solving and possess the ability to work through problems in a scientific and analytical way
- Be able to integrate quickly into existing teams and be actively involved in many aspects of each department
- Have good communication and analytical skills and be able to work to tight deadlines, often under pressure
- Be highly self-motivated, thrive in a challenging environment and have a flexible approach to working hours
Friday, 2 September, 2016
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org including an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter, quoting the job title in the subject.